Main research fields:
Improvement of children’s healthcare
Diagnostics, treatment, rehabilitation and prediction of newborns and infants diseases
Improving healthcare of children of the first years of life, who evaluated live birth according to international criteria of WHO and had undergone critical condition in the neonatal period.
Studying of mechanisms forming and improvement of treatment methods of chronic and acute respiratory diseases and chronic diseases of the digestive system in children.
Improving the efficiency of the results immunization of healthy and sick child
Main areas of activities (according to the charter):
Healthcare of children and adolescents, implementation of the State Concept of the formation of a healthy generation.
Delivery of high quality specialized medical care for children’s population.
Scientific – research work of the Centre carried out within the State scientific and technical program of the Committee for Coordination of Science and Technology under the Cabinet of Ministers:
ARS-10 “Public healthcare through the development of new technologies, diagnostics methods, treatment and prevention of diseases”
Completed projects for 2012-2014:
- Development and evaluation of modern pathogenetic approaches in diagnostics and treatment of bacterial sepsis associated TORCH-infection in infants. Project Manager, professor: Makhmudov O.S.
- The basis of development of specific immunity and improvement of effectiveness of vaccination with multicomponent vaccines in immunocompromised children. Project Manager, Professor – Makhmudova D.I.
- The trigger factors in the progression of chronic viral liver disease in children: anemia of inflammation (pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment). Project Manager, professor: – Inoyаtovа I.
- Optimization of treatment and prevention of nosocomial pneumonia in young children. Project Manager, professor – Shamsiev F.M.
- Development of criteria for clinical informativeness of laboratory technologies and optimization of laboratory diagnostics in healthcare facilities. Project Manager, professor – Aripov A.N.
- Development of prevention and rehabilitation methods of the main diseases that affecting on quality of life of children in the educational process in secondary schools. Project Manager, PhD –Abdullaeva D.A.
- Comprehensive measures of diagnosis, prognosis and rehabilitation of children with neurosensory and motor disorders who have had critical condition in the neonatal period. Project Manager, PhD – Salikhova K.Sh.
- Proteomic changes in the mechanisms of development of some
somatic diseases in children. Project Manager, professor – Aripov A.N.
- Implementation of diagnostics and treatment of persistent diarrhea in children. Project Manager, professor – Kamilova A.
- D vitamin status in bowel diseases in children, the effect of D vitamin supplementation on the course and prognosis of the disease. Project Manager, PhD – Aliyeva N.
- Ongoing projects of 2015-2017
- Refractory anaemia within chronic viral liver disease in children. The molecular mechanisms of pathogenesis and improved diagnosis. Project Manager, professor: InoyаtovаI.
- Gastrointestinal form of food allergy in children: a pathogenetic role of regulatory T-cell subpopulations, improvement of diagnosis and treatment. Project Manager, professor: Каmilоvа А.Т.
- Development of diagnostic and prognostic criteria for cardiovascular disease in children, depending on the determinants of health.
Project Manager, professor: Аkhmеdоvа D.I.
- Development of predicting criteria and methods of staged correction of asthma in children. Project Manager, professor: Shаmsиev F.M.
- Development of clinical diagnostic criteria, methods of pathogenetic therapy and prognosis of multiple organ dysfunction syndrome in infants. Project manager. PhD – Sаlikhоvа K.Sh.
- Improving the diagnostics and type of portosystemic shunting in children with portal hypertension. Project manager, PhD – Аdilovа G.S.
- Development prediction criteria of outcomes of infectious-toxic lesions of nervous system in septic infants. Project Manager, PhD – Pulatova R.Z.
- Development of predicting criteria for effectiveness of vaccination in children with secondary immunodeficiency. Project Manager, PhD – Khalilova G.M.
- Proteomic changes in the mechanisms of development of some somatic diseases in children. Project Manager, professor – Aripov A.N.
- Implementation of the complex rehabilitation activities in severe degree of hearing loss and deafness in children. Project Manager, Ph.D. – Abdukayumov A.A.
Main achievements for the 2010-2014:
Followed standards developed and implemented into healthcare practice:
- Standards for the diagnosis and treatment of digestive diseases in children.
- Diagnosis and treatment of persistent diarrhea in children.
- Vaccination of special groups of children.
- Informativeness of different methods for diagnosing lyambliа infection in children with chronic viral hepatitis
- The correction method of intestinal dysbiosis in children with chronic viral hepatitis
- Screening newborns study to determine the congenital hearing loss and deafness
- Early detection of motor disorders in children.
- Recent views on problems intestinal dysbiosis in children.
- Features of adaptive-compensatory reactions of the immune system of infants born low birth weight.
- Comprehensive and wellness activities among young children who have had sepsis.
Modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of nosocomial pneumonia in children.
- Improving of healthcare of pupils in secondary schools of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Modern approaches in the treatment of bacterial sepsis associated TORCH infection in infants.
- Post vaccination reactions and complications (classification, clinic and diagnostics).
- Vaccination of immunocompromised children with polyvalent vaccines.
- Treatment aspects of non-refractory anemia of inflammation in children with chronic viral liver disease.
- Approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of anemia of inflammation in chronic viral liver disease in children.
- Differentiated methods of diagnostics, treatment and prevention of nosocomial pneumonia in young children.
- Features of metabolic and cellular blood composition associated with group membership in the ABO system in normal cases
- Features of immunoassay and PCR in diagnosis and identification of mutant forms of the virus of hepatitis B.
- Ways of enhancement of medical and educational institutions to improve the health of children.
- Quality of life of children of school age with chronic diseases.
- Principles of specialized care for low weight babies with multiorgan and neurosensory disorders.
The implementation high-tech methods of diagnosis and treatment:
- Early diagnosis of congenital hearing loss and deafness by “Neuro audio screening”
- “Cochlear implantation” operation
- Endoscopic polysinusotomy
- Endoscopic dacriorhinotsistomy
- Endoscopic microgaymorotomy
- plate the external auditory meatus
- intraluminal treatment of stenosis and stricture of the esophagus (esophageal stenting)
- Bronchi occlusion with polymer
- Portosystemic anastomoses in portal hypertension.
- Anatomical and atypical liver resection
- Roux type hepаticojejunostomy
- Kаsаi operаtion (portoenterostomy)
- Karrer – Raffensperger operation
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic plastic diaphragm
- Percutaneous nephrostomy
- Transurethral ureteral stenting
- Transurethral surgery (cut valves);
- Plastic urethra;
- Endoscopic ureterocele incision
- Endoscopic correction of the VUR
- Endoscopic strengthening of the bladder neck
- Endoscopic contact lithotripsy
- Percutaneous treatment of renal cysts
- Reconstructive plastic surgery of the upper and lower urinary tract
- Surgery for urinary incontinence (sphincteroplasty)
The Center operates Board for Coordination in “Motherhood and Childhood” of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Within this board discusses topics of dissertations, monographs, guidelines and manuals for pediatrics, pediatric surgery, obstetrics and gynecology
|№||Name, surname||Topic of dissertation||Scientific adviser||Place and location of defense|
|1||Mаkhmudоvа D.И. (doct.)||Clinical and immunological features of salmonellosis tifimurium in children.||Аcad. Pоkrоvsкiy V.I.,
Prof. Mаkhmudоv О.S.
|3||Каdirov B.А. (doct.)||Chronic liver disease in children (prevalence, features of formation, course, improving of treatment)||Prof. Mаkhmudоv О.S.
|4||Каrimov U.А. (doct.)||Comprehensive assessment of morbidity and improving health care for young children in the rural environment of Uzbekistan.||Prof. Mаkhmudоv О.S.||10.03.95.|
|5||Аkhmedovа D.I.||Hemolytic disease of the newborn: pathogenetic aspects of treatment and rehabilitation.||Prof.
|6||Inoyаtovа F.I. (doct.)||Chronic viral hepatitis in children||Prof. Mаkhmudоv О.S.||29.04.99|
|7||Аskаrоvа D.А. (doct.)||Improving the efficiency of immunization of adjustable infections in children||Doctor of medical science Маkhmudоvа D.I.||08.02.2001|
|Enzymopathies small intestine in children (epidemiology, differential diagnosis, treatment)||Prof.
|Frequently ill children, their genotypic and phenotypic characteristics. Improving treatment and prevention.||Prof. Mаkhmudоv О.S.||04.10.2001 .|
|Optimization of the treatment of high activity chronic viral hepatitis “B” and “C” in children.||Doctor of medical science Inoyаtovа F.I.||09.12.2003|
|11||Khаlilovа G. M. (doct.)||Hormonal – metabolic adaptation of newborns with sepsis||Prof. Маkhmudоvа D.I.||16.04.2004|
|Chronic viral hepatitis Delta in children (diagnostics, pathogenesis, clinical features and treatment)||Doctor of medical science Inoyаtovа F.I.||21.04.2005|
|13||Mаmbetkаrimov G.А. (doct.)||Medical – environmental issues and comprehensive assessment of the healthcare of children Aral Sea region||Prof. Маkhmudоv О.S.||02.06.2005|
|14||Аkhmedovа I.M. (doct.)||Hormonal and metabolic disturbances of small intestine enzymopathies in children||Prof. Маkhmudоvа D.I.||21.02.2006|
|15||Pаzilovа S.А. (doct.)||Helicobacter pylori-associated gastroduodenal pathology in children (prevalence, diagnosis, treatment).||Doctor of medical science Kаmilоvа А.Т.||28.09.2006|
|Ethiopathogenesis, clinical pathomorphosis, diagnostics and development of correction of anaemia in small intestine enzymopathies.||Prof.
|Chronic hepatitis in children: the mechanisms of progression of disease and ways of prevention of its complications||Prof.
|Clinical – organizational aspects of assistance to children with HIV||Prof.
|15. 06. 2012|
|1||Mukhаmedov N.B.||Clinical and immunological rationale for the use UV-AB in the treatment of chronic viral hepatitis in children.||PhD
|2||Аzizovа А.Yа.||Sonography in detecting pathology of the abdominal cavity and retroperitoneal space at individual preventive examinations of children.||Prof.
|3||Аlimovа M.Kh.||Clinical and pathogenetic significance of immune responses and microbiocenosis of gastrointestinal tract in children with chronic gastroduodenitis.||Prof.
|4||Pugаchevа О.А.||Improving the organization of outpatient care for children in rural areas.||PhD
|5||Ismаtullаev О.Sh.||Violations of POL in infants with salmonellosis and correction methods.||Prof.
|6||Mаgrupovа М.А.||Diagnosis and differential diagnosis of chronic liver disease in children mathematical method.||Prof.
|7||Khodjаеvа Sh.К.||Physical training focused on in school children with asthma.||Аssitаnt prof.
|8||Dоmbrovskаyа N.V.||Status of mitochondrial system of the liver in hepatitis and ways of its correction with phospholipid medications (experimental research).||Prof.
|9||Mukhаmedjаnovа D.К.||Features of erythrocyte system in sepsis of infants||Prof.
|10||Аliev А.L.||Clinical and pathogenetic significance of membrane-destabilizing processes in staphylococcal sepsis in children aged under one year and substantiation of treatment principles||Prof.
Dаminov Т.А., Prof.
|11||Khаlilovа G.М.||Clinical and functional state of the thyroid gland in sepsis of premature infants.||Prof.
|12||Smolyаkovа I.А.||The health status of early childhood in non-unfavorable regions of the Republic of Uzbekistan.||Prof.
Prof. Маkhmudov О.S.
|13||Tursunov Sh.B.||The prevalence of gastrointestinal diseases in children and the principles of medical rehabilitation.||Prof. Маkhmudov О.S.||11.05.94|
|14||Yusupovа S.K.||State of hemostasis system in infants with sepsis.||Prof.
|15||Sаlikhovа К.Sh.||Clinical and pathogenetic significance of membrane-destructive processes in viral hepatitis B in children and rationale of antioxidant therapy.||Prof.
|16||Мutаlovа Z.D.||Clinical and pathogenetic significance of lymphocytes membranes disorders in children with chronic viral hepatitis “B”.||Doctor of medicаl sciences
|17||Аripovа D.S.||The health status of newborns and infants born from mothers who consume alcohol before and during pregnancy.||Prof.
Prof. Shаmаnsurov Sh.Sh.
|18||Inаgаmоvа М.G.||The clinical course, treatment and outcome of respiratory distress syndrome in premature infants||Prof.
Dаminov Т. А.
|19||Khudаybergаnov М.R.||The health status of children of Aral Sea region and their genotypic and phenotypic characteristics.||Prof.
|20||Аbdаzimovа U.Т.||Clinical and pathogenetic significance of endogenous intoxication in children with CAH “B”.||Doctor of medical science
|21||Kisilyovа Т.V.||Rationale diet using new lactoacidic products in children with chronic hepatitis.||Prof.
|22||Аkhmеdоvа I.М.||Clinical and biochemical characteristics of chronic gastroduodenitis in children with associated dysbiosis of gastrointestinal tract.||Prof.
|23||Аkbаrоvа N.М.||State of adaptation system of the blood plasma in hepatitis, clinical and biochemical evaluation and correction of their disturbances.||Prof.
Маkhmudov О.S. Prof.
|24||Erkulov А.B.||evaluation of the quality of social and medical support new organizational methods to assist the mother and children||Doctor of medical science
|25||Nаzirovа E.D.||Clinico-pathogenetic rationale for the use phitoecdizons in children with chronic active hepatitis “B”.||Prof.
|The study of damaged membranes of rat liver in experimental hepatitis and ways of its correction with biologically active substances.||Prof.
|27||Pulаtоvа R.Z.||Assessment of autonomic nervous system, the immune status in children with recurrent bronchitis and its non-pharmacological correction.||Doctor of medical science Маkhmudovа D.I.||20.11.99|
|28||Siddikovа М.Т.||Clinical – immunological features of acute pneumonia in children with frequent acute respiratory infections||Doctor of medical science Shаmsiev F.М.||23.03.2000|
|29||Pаzilovа S.А.||Preventive treatment for chronic gastroduodenitis in children.||Assistant professor
|30||Shаdmаnоvа F.D.||Clinical and immunological criteria for the effectiveness of immunoglobulin in the internal administration pyoinflammatory diseases in children.||Prof.
|31||Муллаева Л. Д.||State of immunity after vaccination in children who have had sepsis.||Doctor of medical science Маkhmudovа D.I.
Doctor of medical science
|32||Ishniyаzovа N.D.||Clinical and pathogenetic aspects of anemia in children who had hemolytic disease of the newborn, and methods of its correction.||Doctor of medical science Аkhmеdоvа D.I.||31.01.2002|
|33||Mоvlаnоvа Sh.S.||Clinical – pathogenetic rationale of immunomodulating therapy of an obstructive bronchitis in infants.||Doctor of medical science Shаmsiev F.М.||17.03.2002
|34||Zаkirovа М.Kh.||The effectiveness of low-intensity laser in comprehensive treatment of chronic erosive and ulcerative lesions of the stomach and duodenal ulcer in children with combined pathology of the biliary system||Doctor of medical science Маkhmudovа D.I.||11.10.2002|
|35||Аminzаdа N.Kh.||Evaluation of clinical and functional state haemo – cerebrospinal fluid dynamics during the perinatal lesions of CNS at the stage of rehabilitation.||Doctor of medical science Аkhmedova D.I.||2002|
|Metabolic osteopathy in children with enzymopathies of small intestine||Assistant professor
|37||Sаbirоvа F.B.||Clinical – immunological features of the course of combined chronic HBV and HDV infection in children||Prof.
|38||Аsilovа М.U.||Clinical and pathogenetic aspects of bacillary dysentery in children, caused by antibiotic resistant strains of shigella Flekenara||Doctor of medical science Inoyatova F.I.||12.12.2003|
|39||Мusаjаnоvа R.А.||Optimizing treatment of bronchial obstruction in acute pneumonia in young children by correcting disorders of calcium metabolism.||Prof. Маkhmudovа D.I.||05.03.2004|
|40||Аripov О.А.||Metabolic alterations in children with chronic hepatitis B and ways of its correction with membrane stabilizing medicines.||Prof. Маkhmudovа D.I.||23. 09.2004|
|41||Кim N.G.||State of immunity after vaccination against pertussis, diphtheria and tetanus in children with intrauterine growth retardation.||Prof. Маkhmudovа D.I.||11.03.2004|
|42||Pirnаzаrоvа G.Z.||The role of endogenous intoxication in the formation of clinical and pathogenetic features of chronic enterocolitis and features of correcting therapy methods||Prof. Маkhmudovа D.I.||10.10.2004|
|43||Umаrоvа L.N.||Features ferrokinetics and the immune system of children from mothers with anaemia and rationale of preventive therapy||Prof. Маkhmudovа D.I.||03.12.2004|
|44||Inogаmоvа G.Z.||Features adaptation mechanisms disorders of children with chronic viral hepatitis B. Methods of correction.||Doctor of medical science Inoyаtovа F.I.||10.03.2005|
|45||Shа – Аkhmеdovа
|Improving the treatment of pneumonia with bronchial obstruction in children using hypoallergenic diet and membranotropic medications.||Doctor of medical science Shаmsiev F.М.||10.03.2005|
|46||Khоlimbеtov G.S.||Clinical – biochemical characteristics of HBV in children, depending on the haptoglobin phenotype.||Prof.
|47||Kim О.V.||Rationale the use neurometabolic drug “Instenon” in treatment of celiac disease in children.||Doctor medical science
|48||Shаgiyаsovа D.А.||Clinical and immunological evaluation of the effectiveness of various methods of treatment infants with sepsis.||Prof. Маkhmudov О.S.||15.06.2006|
|49||Аbdullаеvа D.А.||Chronic gastroduodenal pathology in children||Prof. Маkhmudovа D.I.||16.06.2006|
|50||Аkhmedоvа А.Kh.||Clinical and pathogenetic aspects of sexual development retardation in children with chronic hepatitis B.||Prof.
|51||Аsаdоvа G.U.||Optimization of therapeutic tactics of recurrent bronchitis in children of preschool age.||Doctor of medical science
|52||Аzizоvа N.D.||Prevalence of chronic pneumonia in children of Tashkent and Khorezm regions. Improving prevention methods.||Doctor of medical science
|53||Sаttаrоvа R.P.||The value of hormone regulation and protein metabolism parameters in the formation of features of physical development in children with and without breastfeeding.||Prof. Маkhmudovа D.I.||19.01.2007|
|54||Аsilbekovа М.А.||Evaluation of the clinical status of children with HBV, using ultrasound Doppler of liver and spleen vessels||Prof.
|Clinical – pathogenetic rationale immune modulating and membrane stabilising treatment of chronic pneumonia in children.||Doctor of medical science
|56||Nizаmov F.F.||Rationale of comprehensive program of improvement the growth and early childhood development in the southern regions of Uzbekistan.||Prof.
|57||Nigmаtоvа L.М.||Features of the formation of immunity after vaccination against measles in children with vitamin A deficiency||Prof.
|58||Uvаrоvа I.О.||Clinical – biochemical characteristics of the liver in children with intestinal enzymopathies.||Doctor of medical science
|59||Аshurovа S.А.||The membrane destructive processes and ways of their correction in in children with chronic mixed viral hepatitis.||Prof.
|60||Каyumovа Kh.Т.||Chronic gastroduodenitis in adolescents: prevalence, the issues of formation and treatment methods||Prof.
|61||Vаlievа N.K.||Clinical – biochemical characteristics and marker profile of mixed (B +C, B + C + D) chronic viral hepatitis in children. Methods of correction.||Prof.
|Gastroesophageal reflux disease in children: clinical and endoscopic manifestations, prognosis.||Prof.
|63||Utepovа G.B.||Prevention of congenital rubella infection and in some aspects of serologic epidemiology in before vaccination period.||Prof.
|64||Rаjаbоv А.Kh.||Clinical features and treatment of chronic tonsillitis in children with chronic hepatitis B||Prof.
|65||Fаyzullаеvа N.Kh.||Clinical – biochemical features of bronchial asthma in children with hypothyroidism. Improvement of comprehensive therapy||Prof.
|66||Gаripovа Z.S.||Clinical and psycho-emotional characteristics of children with chronic hepatitis B and ways of their correction||Prof.
|67||Аlievа N.R.||Clinical and prognostic significance of BcI-2 and p53 protein in children with celiac disease||Prof.
|16. 12. 2011|
|68||Аbdullаеvа М.К.||Improvement diagnosis and treatment of severe pneumonia in children under school age using new technologies||Prof.
|6. 06. 2012|
|69||Аbdullаеvа F.G.||Geno-and phenotypic parallels in the “host virus” system in children with familial cases of chronic hepatitis B||Prof.
|10. 03. 2012|
|70||Nizаmоvа Z.А.||Improving the efficiency of immunoprophylaxis for measles, pertussis and diphtheria among children with perinatal lesions of the central nervous system.||Prof.
|6. 07. 2012|