REPUBLICAN SPECIALIZED SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL MEDICAL CENTER OF PEDIATRICS
MINISTRY OF HEALTH OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
TASHKENT PEDIATRIC MEDICAL INSTITUTE
ASSOCIATION OF PEDIATRICS OF UZBEKISTAN
VIII CONGRESS OF PEDIATRICIANS OF UZBEKISTAN
“PROVIDING MEDICAL CARE TO CHILDREN AT THE STAGES OF REFORMING THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN”
October 15 – 16, 2019, Tashkent
Republican Specialized Scientific and Practical Medical Center of Pediatrics of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan,
Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute,
Association of Pediatricians of Uzbekistan
Directions and main issues planned for consideration at the VIII CONGRESS of PEDIATRICIANS of UZBEKISTAN with international participation
1. Issues in the field of further improving the quality of medical care for children at the stages of reform.
2. Medical, social and organizational issues of development of the pediatric service in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. International cooperation and its role in improving pediatrics in the republic.
4. Primary health care for children.
5. Problems and prospects in the provision of primary and specialized medical care to newborns.
6. Scientific and practical aspects of the development of all areas of the pediatric service
7. Issues of diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of hereditary genetic and primary immunodeficiency diseases in children, as well as the provision of timely assistance to children lagging behind in physical and psycho-emotional development.
8. Breastfeeding and healthy nutrition of children and prevention of micronutrient deficiency deficiency.
9. Vaccine prophylaxis.
10. Laboratory and instrumental capabilities and issues of their use.
11. Healthy lifestyle, reproductive health of children and adolescents, issues of disease prevention, preservation and strengthening of children’s health.
12. Priority directions in the field of child health in achieving the “Sustainable Development Goals”.
13. Further activation of the introduction of information and computer technologies in the pediatric service.
14. The role of the nurse in providing quality medical care to children.
15. Prospects for the further development of the pediatric service in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Forms of participation: participation with an oral report, poster presentation, participation without a report, publication in the congress materials.
Publication of articles and abstracts for free.
The working language of the congress: Uzbek, Russian and English.
Within the framework of the congress on priority areas of pediatrics, sectional sessions, satellite conferences and master classes will be held with the participation of leading scientists and specialists of Uzbekistan and leading clinics and centers in the world.
It is planned to hold a competition among doctoral students and independent researchers for the best research work.