Head of scientific department – Inoyаtovа Florа Ilyаsovnа, professor, Doctor of Medical science.
Since 2000 to the present day scientific department of hepatology successfully headed by the doctor of medicine, Full Member (Academician) of RAMTS, professor Inoyatova Flora Ilyasovna, who continues scientific research and implementation of new effective methods of diagnosis and treatment of children with chronic viral hepatitis.
Under her management and scientific advice trained 3 doctors and 11 candidates of medical sciences, four doctoral dissertation on the final stage. Author of more than 540 scientific papers, including five monographs.
She has seven certificates of authorship, 14 software and 8 patents.
By F. I. Inoyatova developed guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diarrhoea in children in primary health care, they are based on modern technologies of WHO / UNICEF research, which are still introduced into practice throughout the country.
Member of the Specialized Council of the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute, member of Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan in field “Pediatrics”. She twice awarded diplomas in the competition of “The best monographs of the Year” for the monograph “Chronic viral hepatitis in children” (2001) and “Chronic viral hepatitis D in children” (2004), also twice awarded honorary diploma of Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan (1988 and 1992).
In 2013 awarded honorary diploma of presidium of the Russian Academy of medical and Technical Sciences.
At the origin of pediatric herpetological care of our country stands Honored Scientist, Professor Orhan Serazhetdinovich Makhmudov. Thus, in 1981 at Scientific Research Institute of Pediatrics was founded scientific department to study the pathology of the liver and the specialized department with him.
The main research areas of the scientific department of hepatology were focused on various aspects of the formation of chronic viral liver disease, the study of various diagnostic methods, development of optimal treatment programs to prevent the development of progressive forms of the disease, the formation of liver cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma, and comprehensive approaches to clinical examination of patients.
By the 90th years scientific school achieved the right be called the founder Pediatric Hepatology in Uzbekistan and has been registered as a Republican Specialized Centre of Pediatric Hepatology. Centre directed and scientific department headed by MD, Professor Kadyrov B.A.
Head of the department – Tulaganov Nodir Abdukadirovich, doctor of the highest category
MAN RESEARCH AREAS
- Study of molecular-genetic aspects of clinical course and outcomes of chronic viral hepatitis in children, depending on the factors of “host” and the virus
- Chronic viral infection in children of different ethiology (HBV, HCV, HDV, mixed infection): improving the treatment of children on the basis of the basic combinations of modern antiviral drugs
- Study of various trigger factors in the formation and progression of chronic viral liver disease in children
- The molecular basis of refractory forms of anaemia in children with chronic viral liver disease. The establishment of mechanisms of pathogenesis and improved diagnosis
- Viral ethiology liver cirrhosis in children: discovering mechanisms of formation, determination of prognostic factors for disease progression, to study diagnostic aspects and clinical features, treatment methods improvement
- Development of comprehensive approaches to rehabilitation and medical examination children with chronic viral liver disease
Implementation of scientific research improvements into practical health care
- The standards of diagnosis and treatment of chronic liver disease in children.
- The protocol of diagnosis and treatment of chronic viral hepatitis in children.
- The protocol of diagnosis and treatment of liver cirrhosis in children.
- Treatment method of chronic viral hepatitis in children (patent DR 05366).
- The program for diagnostics of disturbance of sexual development of children and adolescents suffering from chronic viral hepatitis (DGU 01056).
- The model of medical and psychological rehabilitation of children with chronic viral hepatitis (DGU 00918).
- Diagnostic program for chronic delta hepatitis in children (DGU 00735).
- The program for diagnosis and treatment of autonomic disorders in children with chronic viral hepatitis.
- The diagnostic program for the clinical condition of liver and spleen vessels using Doppler ultrasound in children with chronic viral hepatitis (DGU 00917).
- The diagnostic program for membrane destruction disorders in children and patients with chronic mixed viral hepatitis (DGU 00919).
- Program for assessment marker status in children with chronic mixed viral hepatitis (DGU 00920).
- Program for assessment of risk factors of formation of family cases HBV-infection in children (DGU 02425).
- Program for diagnosis and treatment lamblia invasion in children with chronic viral hepatitis (DGU 02533).
- The method of early diagnostics of the disorders of intestine and microhabitats, determination of biological products based on individual sensitivity of children with chronic viral hepatitis (patent № IAP 04570)
- The algorithm of the differential diagnosis of inflammatory anaemia in children with chronic viral hepatitis.
Large number of scientific papers published in local and foreign scientific journals. Among the published works should be noted: 5 monographs, 26 guidelines and manuals for physicians, 27 newsletters. Obtained 7 certificates of authorship, 8 patents and 14 software products of Uzbekistan.
Since 2003, research work carried out on the basis of government grants and contracts, including applied and innovative projects. The department is working towards the development of international cooperation in scientific research, strengthening of partnerships with the CIS countries and other countries (Russia, Korea, Japan, China, Turkey, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and others.).
For the entire period of scientific activity of the Department of Hepatology defended five doctoral and 20 PhD theses. Currently, in the Department of Hepatology continues to research and therapeutic activity of 7 researchers and 5 medical residents.
Currently, the Department performed scientific and applied a grant of GSTP on “Refractory anaemia within chronic viral liver disease in children. The molecular mechanisms of pathogenesis and improved diagnosis”
The main goal is – achievement of real opportunity of stabilization and regression of the pathological process in the liver, preventing unfavourable outcomes. Considering in general, the establishment of system to address the problem of child disability in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
THERAPEUTIC AND DIAGNOSTIC ACTIVITIES
Head of Department – Mukhamedov Nodirjon Bakievich, MD, highest category physician
Currently, department meets all the requirements and concepts of modern therapeutic children’s hospital. Head of the clinical department doctor of medicine, highest category physician Muhamedov Nodirjon Bakievich.
There are 40 beds in the department. Wards are for round the clock care of children with their parents. There are two structural subdivisions (block):
I block – for children with viral liver diseases;
II block – for children with liver disease of unknown etiology, autoimmune origin, hereditary syndromes and congenital disorders of metabolism. The Department of Hepatology held annually examination and receive high-quality medical assistance to about half a million children suffering from chronic liver disease of various etiologies. Arranged diagnosis and treatment of disorders of somato-sexual development, psycho-vegetative disorders, parasitic diseases, inflammatory anaemia with the pathogenetic features (refractory and non-refractory forms), and identification of familial cases of HBV-infection. Being implemented, developed by scientists and specialists, new approaches of assessing the individual effectiveness of biologics in treatment of intestinal dysbiosis in children with chronic liver disease.
By the employees of the department, provided consultative care to severe ill patients in all regions of the country. Department is closely related, according to the principle of continuity with the department of hepatobiliary surgery, where they performing specialized care for patients with gastrointestinal bleeding and performing a high-tech surgical operation. In addition, the department organizes schools of hepatologist, where they train specialists in various fields on the organization and management children with chronic liver disease.