MINISTRY OF HEALTH OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
REPUBLICAN SPECIALIZED PEDIATRY
SCIENTIFIC-PRACTICAL MEDICAL CENTER
UZBEKISTAN ASSOCIATION OF PEDIATRICS
October 21, 2021 in Tashkent
«Issues of primary health care and healthy nutrition for children
in the Republic of Uzbekistan»
An online Republican scientific-practical conference will be held on the topic.
The Conference approved the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 7, 2018 No 5590 “On comprehensive measures to radically improve the health care system of the Republic of Uzbekistan”, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 7, 2017 PF-4947 ” “Strategy for action in priority areas”, PO-4887 of November 11, 2020 “On additional measures to ensure a healthy diet of the population” and PD-4887 of November 12, 2020 Approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the Strategy of Innovative Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2019-2021″.
– Republican Specialized Pediatric Research and Practice Medical Center of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan
– Association of Pediatricians of Uzbekistan
AT THE REPUBLICAN SCIENTIFIC-PRACTICAL CONFERENCE
directions and main issues to be discussed
- Issues, results, achievements in the development of primary care in the Republic of Uzbekistan, improving the quality of medical care for children.
- Issues of healthy lifestyle, healthy eating, reproductive health of children and adolescents, prevention of childhood diseases, protection and promotion of children’s health in the primary care.
- Organization of medical care for children in the primary health care in the territory of the Republic,with the introduction of effective technologies of diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation.
- Coronovirus infection in in a pandemic – COVID – 19 methods of control, diagnosis and treatment in the primary level;
- Laboratory-instrumental capabilities and issues of their use in the primary level of the Republic;
- Issues of staffing and professional development in the primary health care system in the regions of the country;
- International cooperation and its role in further improving the primary health care provided to children in the country.
- Problems in the use of information and computer technologies in the practice of primary care of the health system.
Forms of participation in the conference: with a lecture, without a lecture, with the publication of conference materials. Publication of theses is free. The article is also planned to be published. The conference is available in Uzbek, Russian and English.
FORMATION OF MATERIALS
The size of the thesis is 1 page, written in A4 format, Times New Roman 12 font, 1.0 spacing; left 3 cm from the left, 1 cm from the right, 2 cm from the top and bottom, 1 cm from the paragraph. The topic is written in capital and bold letters, the last name and initials of the authors in one line, the full name of the organization in one third, followed by the text of the thesis in two spaces. The introductory part of the thesis consists of parts such as the purpose of the scientific work, the volume of material and methods of verification, the results and conclusions obtained, and does not include tables and figures. The title of the thesis should not contain abbreviations. The title of the thesis should correspond to its content. Texts written in Uzbek must include all elements of Uzbek letters. The file is named after the first author’s last name. As the first author, only 2 theses can be submitted. Theses are sent in electronic form, at the end of the thesis are indicated service and personal phone numbers, e-mail address. Abstracts that do The deadline for submission of abstracts and articles is September 30, 2021.
Please send your proposals for participation in the scientific program of the conference by September 24, 2021. The authors are responsible for the methodological aspects, scientific validity and accuracy of the information provided in the theses. The conference is planned to be held offline, online, via ZOOM, more information will be provided in this regard.
Example of thesis formulation:
CYTOKINE STATUS IN NEWBORNS WITH CONGENITAL PNEUMONIA
Republican Specialized Scientific and Practical Medical Center of Pediatrics, Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Sincerely, Organizing Committee.
Tashkent 100179, 2-Chimboy,
Talant-tor street, house 3, SSV RIPIATM of the Republic of Uzbekistan
712287842, 6146308 (Aripova Dilbar Sultanovna)
712294122 (Salixova Kamola Shavkatovna)